1. Members agree to comply with local, state, federal and
international laws regarding fair trade and business practices.
2. Members agree to comply with all regulations
prohibiting discrimination based solely on race, sex, religion,
nationality, sexual orientation, or age.
3. Members agree to Think, Plan, and Work toward Goals
that important to them. And will use a plan of Action
4. Members agree to attend meetings and workshops
with enthusiasm and encourage a climate of motivation.
5. Members agree to refrain from using and/or displaying
unnecessary levels of violence.
6. Members agree to maintain a program of continuous,
professional education and improvement.
7. Members agree to exhibit professionalism and
integrity at all times.
8. Members agree to support a sense of community amongst
other members. And promote high Ethical standards
9. Members agree to maintain a positive attitude and open
mind when voting on issues related to PDI.
10. Members agree to operate with personal Integrity, when
enhancing and promoting themselves using the Personal
Development Institutes Corporate identity locally,
nationally and Internationally.